The Ju1ceBox Tabletop Twist Style Rosin Press was specially designed for commercial purposes considering the vast demand of rosin or concentrates. The built-in temperature control allows each press to be adjusted between 160’F and 350’F with a built-in timer capable of 1-120 seconds. With hundreds of different techniques, one can find the perfect temperature and time for thousands of different strains to enhance the quality of rosin being produced. Temperature control is for an experienced user or connoisseur willing to go through trial and error. One can easily switch between low temperatures with a longer press or hotter presses with shorter times. This choice depends upon the strains and the quality of rosin desired. This press has passed the tests with efficient results, and it is an excellent option if one is interested in purchasing a commercially suitable rosin press.
Master Rosin Kit Includes
- Twist Top Rosin Press
- Stainless Steel T Prepress
- 50 Pack of Large Rosin Bags - 15,25,37,90 and 120 Microns (10 Each)
- 30 Table Top Tickets (parchment paper cut to size)
- 12" x 8" Dab Mat
- 4 Silicone Containers & Stickers
- Collection Tool Kit
- 110 volts
- 2.4" x 3.5” plates
- Adjustable temperature from 0-450'F
- 2.5 tons of pressure
- Ships in 12"x 12" x 12" box
- Discreet shipping
- 1-year warranty
Following are some of the essential pointers we would like to share with our customers regarding the functioning of our product:
- Flower- We recommend pressing your flower into a rosin bag and pre-pressing it with our large pre-press or by hand.
- Shake, kief, and hash- we recommend filling our 2" x4” rosin bags with your material and using the large pre-press to condense inside the bag.
- Large press of 7-14 grams – We recommend using our three-piece pre-press and pressing your material into a puck no taller than half an inch.
- Leftovers or chips- Save the leftover chips and use them with our edible recipes. They can be preserved and stored for longer as well.
- We recommend mounting the unit to a work table or counter for maximum pressure.
- 220v countries require a step-down transformer to properly operate.